Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Matching Signs, Perfect Fit | 对号入座

2 weeks passed extremely slowly… 7 more to go… haix. I am glad that my section peepz are all very friendly… so life is still tolerable. Nothing much to describe about things happening there, no matter how interesting and amusing it can be, it still seems so pointless. Haix…

4 book out days…. Over before I knew it. But I am glad I spend every moment the way I like it, the way I wanted, the unrestricted way of doing things. Learnt to forget, forgive, forever a lot things, cos life is too short for us to spend time hating, and it is definitely too tiring for us to do so. Super happy to see my family when I booked out, feeling the hyperactivity in me before I left. Excited to see my friends and comforting to be able to chat with them once again. Alas, who knows when will that happen again… At least, I know it will happen, not only once but many many times over… (I pray that it will…)

Yesterday, I went to a concert organized by my juniors. Super proud of them to have come up with such a great set-up. Can really see that their skills in sounds and lightings have improved a lot since the day we left the family. Good job guys. I know a lot of stuff still not under your control, but hopefully the younger ones will try harder next time to really make the whole thing a PA thingy. Then you guys will really feel the satisfaction after organizing a major event. Overall, it is a great concert, especially since it is PA’s first concert. PA Oei!

回家的路途想了很久,始终还是放不下那种感觉。有缘却无分,有始却无终。心情矛盾,却又说不出口。每个举动、言语、感受都非常像一场京剧。我只盼望奇迹出现,能把这一切模糊不清的界线划清,到底是到哪个程度了,我还能继续吗?或许某一天我会有这样的一股勇气,踏出第一步,打消这一切的不是。。。

太阳大雨大 你就省略午餐 清清爽爽
月亮太美 我就移民阳台 星星闪闪
开始你还怀疑过我 会不会我抄袭你太多
你脑袋还想的念头 我已经就在这么做

水剩半杯 你说还有一半 乐观开朗
遭遇失败 我说都是一样 开朗坚强
开始我还怀疑过你 是不是偷偷占星算命
我脑袋正在想的旋律 你已经放在车上听

你的想法我都OK 还不够 等爱陪你去做
我的心思你都OK 不用说 甚至对号入座
wu~~~~ 最完美的互动

我的心思你都OK 不用说 最完美的互动